In April 2016, the Healthcare Business International (HBI) conference took place at the Royal College of Physicians, London. Delegates met to discuss the international private healthcare services industry, and how operators are breaking national borders and silos.
Covering territories in Europe and emerging markets from Latin America to East Asia, this year, for the first time, this elite event expanded to two days.
Apex was responsible for online event registration and delegate management for HBI 2016, which welcomed large operators and investors from across the world.
Prior to 2015, HBI had looked after the registration for their influential conference in-house. However, following a 45% rise in delegate attendance, they knew they needed the support of a professional event management company to create a smooth, consistent registration and payment process. And to remove the hassle from their shoulders.
With world class software, backed up by 25 years’ event management experience and exceptional service levels, Apex handled every aspect of the delegate sign-up process; from building a registration page from scratch, to processing all payments, and responding to delegate queries.
On this project we:
- Created an event specific delegate registration page
- Maintained and managed the delegate registration page for over eight months
- Generated numerous promotional codes through the registration page
- Handled and processed all delegate registration payments either via card or invoicing
- Provided a dedicated phone number for both UK and international delegates
- Created and managed a delegate registration spreadsheet for our client
- Produced weekly reports on both registrations and financials
- Handled all delegate queries prior to the event
- Sent out accommodation recommendations and joining information via email to all registered delegates
- Designed and produced delegate name badges.
Attracting over 500 attendees from all over the world, Apex created an easy, smooth process for all delegates; and for our client. Operating as a first and identified point of contact, with Apex looking after the delegates in the run-up to the event, HBI could concentrate on creating a fantastic conference.