Exhibitions are a powerful way to showcase your brand and the products/services you offer. But you must make sure that the system you choose works for your business. Not only will the wrong exhibition stand fail to attract visitors, but it can also jeopardise your hard-earned brand reputation and become an expensive mistake.
How to choose an exhibition stand that works
1. Set out what you want to achieve
Be that raising brand awareness, networking, showcasing a new product, or making sales.
2. Establish what you want customers to know about you
Consider not only what you sell, but also the end benefits and your Unique Selling Point (USP).
3.Establish who your customers are
A properly defined audience is crucial to getting the right message, in front of the right person, in the right way.
4.Establish your budget
While creating the best stand possible is key, for most organisations cost remains a genuine concern. But, with a clever exhibition stand design team behind you – and an awareness of what it takes to achieve a successful exhibition experience - it is possible to stand out, even without a huge budget.
5. Figure out what you need to achieve ROI
To do this, set out how much the exhibition is costing you to attend, and attach a monetary value to each new customer/lead. Doing this will help you see the tangible value of your exhibitions (and help you decide whether to reinvest in the show next year).
6. Consider the total lifetime cost
When it comes to maximising ROI, rather than focusing on the up-front expense of an exhibition stand, it pays to consider the whole life cost.
7. Decide whether you need a custom built exhibition stand
If you want to make a big impact and put the competition in the shade, you’ll need a stand that not only has the elusive wow factor, but one that also represents your brand, and is designed specifically around your products and services.
8. Decide whether you need a reusable exhibition stand
We have developed innovative ways of using different media and re-usable components. And, with lightweight alloys, tensioned fabrics and hi-tech plastics all used to produce contemporary and high-quality stands, you can adapt and re-configure for many different shows and hall spaces.
9.Weigh up the pros and cons
10. Choose the right exhibition stand design and build company
At Apex, as well as creating eye-catching exhibition stands, we also keep you compliant, remove the stress, boost footfall, and make your tradeshows a success.
And, with over 30 years' experience in events and exhibitions, our philosophy is based on exceptional service, expertise and innovative solutions.
We know the journey towards a successful exhibition is seldom straightforward, often stressful, and usually challenging. Our team of account managers, creative designers, organisers and project managers are there to support you and your team from the initial design and development phase to organisation, build, final on-site delivery, and beyond.
We also help you to win customers and give you a return on your investment, whatever your budget.
Want more information on how to ensure your tradeshow presence is maximised?
For more information on buying an exhibition stand and making it work for you, our handy checklist will help you to you reach your goals and achieve a truly positive experience.
In this guide you’ll find out more about:
- Deciding on a scheme. Making sure the system you choose works for your business
- Putting the basics in place. Ensuring your stand has everything it needs to succeed
- Whistles and bells. How to add some magic to ensure your stand is a winner
- Energy savings. How to introduce some green initiatives that help your stand to work more efficiently
- Promotion. Helping you to attract and retain visitors ahead of your competitors
- Lead capture. How to capitalise on your exhibition presence, long after the show is over.