In a recent series of blogs, we’ve looked at what it takes to ensure exhibition success. This includes:
- Choosing the right system
- Adding some magic to ensure your stand is a winner
- Promoting your exhibition stand.
But, to make your investment last, you also need to capitalise on your exhibition presence long after the show is over. Here are some quick and easy ways to help you to do this:
- Make sure you have plenty of business cards with you on the day
- Deploy lead capture technology/software
- Provide the means for people to share their data quickly and easily.
What’s the big deal about Big Data?
Big data has been growing in importance for some years now. And that makes sense as data is now a precious commodity. The more information you capture, the easier it is to create exhibition stands that appeal to your target audience. What’s more, data can also be used to provide visitors with the info they seek, and to promptly follow up with people after shows.
But the complexity of tech needed to extract value from this information meant that, until recently, only the biggest brands were able to exploit it fully. However, with machine learning and AI making big data more accessible, it is rapidly becoming available to businesses of all sizes.
Indeed, technology now exists that captures leads and integrates them into your CRM systems. So, sales teams can stop worrying about the hard sell and focus on generating beneficial conversations with more prospects.
However, in response to the rapid growth of technology, the GDPR has significantly modified the way we can collect, store and use personal data. So, you must make sure that all the data you capture is done in line with current data protection legislation.
Find out how exhibition teams everywhere should be looking at the GDPR - not as a threat - but as a way to improve their lead generation activities.
Why use a CRM system to ensure exhibition success?
As well as keeping you compliant, modern CRM systems should allow you to:
- Send targeted event invitations
- Promote offers to key targets before and during tradeshows
- Generate leads straight from the show-floor ready for prompt post-event action
- Improve the quality of leads you collect
- Allow your events teams to have better quality conversations with potential customers at shows
- Integrate qualified leads directly into your existing sales and marketing workflows
- Make post-event follow-ups easy, therefore empowering your sales teams to nurture relationships and close new deals quickly
- Get a better understanding of event ROI
- Ensure your event marketing strategy is based on actionable data
- Enable insightful data-driven decisions on when and where to exhibit next.
Want more information on how to ensure your tradeshow presence is maximised?
For more information on buying an exhibition stand and making it work for you, our handy checklist will help you to reach your goals and achieve a truly positive experience.
In this guide you’ll find out more about:
- Deciding on a scheme. Making sure the system you choose works for your business
- Putting the basics in place. Ensuring your stand has everything it needs to succeed
- Whistles and bells.How to add some magic to ensure your stand is a winner
- Energy savings. How to introduce some green initiatives that help your stand to work more efficiently
- Promotion. Helping you to attract and retain visitors ahead of your competitors
- Lead capture. How to capitalise on your exhibition presence, long after the show is over.