Request a call back
The question “how much does an exhibition stand cost?” is something we get asked a lot. But the truth is, there is no one answer. The cost of exhibiting depends on the type, design and style of display you want. So what are your options?
Custom Exhibition Stands
If you want to make a big impact and put the competition in the shade, you’ll need a stand that not only has the elusive wow factor, but one that also represents your brand, and is designed specifically around your products and services.
And, while the custom stand typically comes with a higher upfront cost, it can deliver maximum bang for buck over time. Especially if you work with exhibition stand specialists who know how to create something unique that can be reconfigured for different spaces.
- Grabs attention
- Completely unique
- Higher upfront cost
- Designed to meet complex or specific requirements
- Designed specifically around your products and service
- Can achieve significant ROI.
Modular Exhibition Stands
Today, savvy organisations are turning to affordable, eye-catching, and reusable modular exhibition stands that can be adapted and reconfigured for many different shows and hall spaces.
By delivering maximum value over time, reusable exhibition stands provide a high return on investment. And, if you want to maximise budget while keeping things fresh, these modular marvels can be updated quickly and easily with interchangeable graphics and different components. So, as well as standing the test of time, our modern systems provide the potential for unlimited creativity.
What’s more, if you don’t have the budget to buy a modular stand upfront, you can always hire one. Contact us to find out more about our affordable payment options.
- Grabs attention
- Lower up-front cost than custom build stands
- Hire and purchase options available
- Modern components allow for design creativity
- Can adapt and re-configure for many different shows and hall spaces
- Save on multiple exhibitions, without sacrificing visual impact or visitor appeal
- More design constraints than with a custom build stand
- Easier to store than custom build stand
- Excellent value for money over time.
Self-Build and Portable Exhibition Stands
When it comes to exhibiting, banner stands are undoubtedly cost-effective. But if you're looking to attract new business at a tradeshow or other event, you need something that will get you noticed. So why spend your budget on stand space if you are just going to decorate it with an uninspiring pop-up?
It takes seven seconds to make an impression, so you must give your business the best chance of success. As such, rather than a pop-up banner stand, your money would be better spent on a self-build stand. For example, the Apex Twist System is affordable, portable, versatile and easy to set up. Meaning you can adapt the size for future shows without any fuss.
And, if you decide a self-build exhibition stand is the way to go, you should speak to an exhibition stand specialist to make sure it is maximised for success with unique add-ons, graphics and features.
- Lowest cost option
- Affordable purchase options available
- Easy to reuse at different shows and spaces
- Great option when replacing out of date pop-ups/banner stands
- Highly portable
- Can be designed to look unique
- Easy to store
- Easy to setup (no professional help required)
- More design constraints than other options.
So, how much does an exhibition stand cost?
As you can see, there is no clear answer to this question. But, if you know how much you want to spend, we can design something to meet your budget.
Don’t be afraid to discuss your budget with Apex. We will make sure you get something that looks great, and that you can afford.
As well as asking “how much does an exhibition stand cost?” you also need to ask “how will I achieve ROI?”
Exhibitions are a powerful way to showcase your brand and the products/services you offer. And if you choose a system that works for your business, you should be able to recoup your investment. So, when it comes to maximising ROI, rather than focusing on the up-front expense of an exhibition stand, it pays to consider the whole life cost.
However, at Apex, we understand that - while creating the best stand possible is key - for most organisations, investment cost remains a genuine concern. As such, we use all our expertise to ensure you stand out, even without a huge budget. For example, we have developed innovative ways of using different media and re-usable components. And, with lightweight alloys, tensioned fabrics and hi-tech plastics all used to produce contemporary and high-quality stands, you can adapt and re-configure for many different shows and hall spaces.
In short, we help you to maximise the impact you have at your next show.
Want more information on how to ensure your tradeshow presence is maximised?
For more information on buying an exhibition stand and making it work for you, our handy checklist will help you to reach your goals and achieve a truly positive experience.
In this guide you’ll find out more about:
- Deciding on a scheme. Making sure the system you choose works for your business
- Putting the basics in place. Ensuring your stand has everything it needs to succeed
- Whistles and bells. How to add some magic to ensure your stand is a winner
- Energy savings. How to introduce some green initiatives that help your stand to work more efficiently
- Promotion.Helping you to attract and retain visitors ahead of your competitors
- Lead capture. How to capitalise on your exhibition presence, long after the show is over.
One of the UK’s leading exhibition stand design agencies, at Apex we are at the cutting-edge of our industry and we know what it takes to create a successful exhibition stand. Whatever your budget. To find out more about how we can keep you ahead of the competition, contact Apex today, or call on + 44 (0)1625 429370 to discuss your requirements in more depth.