Having managed the annual Elior Awards for Excellence for many years now, once again, leading contract caterer Elior trusted us to help it celebrate the efforts and successes of its outstanding employees.
Returning to the historic 8 Northumberland Avenue, the stunning venue was the perfect place to celebrate Elior’s remarkable achievements in its 15th annual awards ceremony.
Welcoming over 200 guests – including suppliers, clients and finalists – attendees were treated to a spectacular lunch, designed by this year’s Elior UK Culinary Competition Grand Finalists.
British television and radio presenter Fearne Cotton hosted the event. And, with the glittering awards ceremony part of a wider day of celebration and recognition, as well as managing the dinner we also handled the conference aspect of the event.
What we did
Apex was responsible for the overall event management of this year’s Elior Awards event. We made sure that the entire day ran effortlessly for our client.
Our responsibilities included:
- Taking care of venue contracts (the client liked the venue found by Apex for a previous ceremony so much that they decided to return!)
- Undertaking all aspects of venue management prior, during and after the event
- Setting up the contracts and sourcing and liaising with the celebrity host TV star Fearne Cotton before and during the awards (including the rehearsals and live show)
- Sourcing and managing suppliers
- Providing and managing equipment for all AV and staging requirements
- Overseeing the set-up of the event including AV equipment and room layouts
- Undertaking all stage management requirements including show calling
- Management of the awards dinner
- Management of the conference aspect of the event which took place before the ceremony.