Laurus Labs, a leading pharma company, was due to exhibit at CPHi 2019 in Frankfurt, an international exhibition visited by 45,000 industry professionals. As an established client, we appreciated that Laurus needed an innovative, high-end exhibition stand which built on the success of the 2018 show.
They also wanted to show their appreciation to their customers by organising an engaging and entertaining networking dinner in an offsite Frankfurt venue.
The brief required our events and exhibition teams to work closely together to give our client a true one-agency solution with specialists working on each aspect.
The event took place from November 5-7 and sees up to 45,000 industry professionals and 2,500 exhibitors from 150 countries across the enormous three day event.
What we did
Mark Heapy, our senior exhibitions account manager and his team of designers and project managers, created a stand design that worked for Laurus in every respect and delighted their senior management team.
Alongside Mark, our events project manager Jodie Serlenga created an end-to-end evening experience for 160 Laurus delegates, meticulously planned from the minute they left the exhibition hall.
Finding the ideal venue is key to any event, and after careful research, Jodie recommended to Laurus the stylish and modern Westhafen Pier One, close to the exhibition centre. On approach, the Laurus brand identity could be clearly seen as green and purple colour washes, alongside projected logos.
Throughout the evening Jodie and her team supported Laurus with the organisation and delivery of a creative concept and a full event management service, assisting them to network and strengthen relationships with their delegates.
- Liaising with the venue and staff to ensure everything ran smoothly
- Organising all catering for the event, including choosing menus, arranging a drinks reception. Sourcing the external catering team and working onsite with them
- Organising and managing the external branding and corporate identity
- Circus themed event package including juggler Paul Ponce (America’s Got Talent), Chloe Charody’s Circus Opera Show and the amazing talent of Filipo the caricaturist
- Designing the event invitations
- Sourcing and managing AV and technical support
- Sourcing and managing coach transfers for all guests
This year, Laurus opted for an awe-inspiring evening with a dazzling array of evening entertainment for customers and guests.