BevExpo started in 2016, with ambitious plans to bring back a UK based industry exhibition and seminar programme for the brewing supply chain. Having not been done for years, the client approached Apex to make it happen for them.
In 2018, and returning for the second time, this year’s BevExpo aimed to be even bigger and better. And, yet again, Apex was responsible for the overall event management.
What we did
Apex was responsible for the following tasks for the BevExpo event:
- Conducting technical site visits to all possible venues
- Creating and managing an event website to include event information, registration forms, floor plans and seminar programmes
- Sourcing a shell scheme contractor to install event requirements such as carpet, electrics and shell scheme
- Designing and managing exhibition floor plan
- Selling exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities
- Managing all exhibitor requirements including stands, carpet, electrics, graphics and furniture
- Delegate management, including the creation of an event-specific registration page, managing responses and producing regular reports
- Creation and development of an event-specific app which featured exhibitor information, seminar programmes and other event information
- Design and production of seminar graphics, welcome banners, delegate bags, exhibitor and speakers packs, evening event tickets and the exhibition show guide
- Production and distribution of marketing emails
- Design and production of delegate, exhibitor and speaker name badges
- Design and printing of all event signage
- Venue management
- Health and Safety management
- Traffic management during the build and derig
- Stuffing and distribution of delegate bags and badges
- Set-up and management of onsite delegate and exhibitor registration
- Overseeing the set-up of the event including exhibition stands, catering, media areas and seminar spaces
As well as organising the event, Apex also exhibited at BevExpo this year!