Once again, leading contract caterer Elior celebrated its outstanding employees at the company’s annual Elior Awards for Excellence. More than 200 guests – including suppliers, clients, and finalists – attended the lavish ceremony.
Having managed this event for a number of years, Apex still makes each ceremony unique. And, using its 30 years experience in the events industry, in 2018 our team helped to create “an Elior moment like no other” at the historic 8 Northumberland Avenue.
Managing the host of the event, TV and film star James Nesbitt, Apex also helped add some additional glamour; making it the perfect way to celebrate Elior’s remarkable achievements.
What we did
Apex was responsible for the overall event management of this year’s Elior Awards event, including:
- Taking care of venue contracts (the client liked the venue found by Apex for a previous ceremony so much that they decided to return!)
- Undertaking all aspects of venue management prior, during and after the event
- Setting up the contracts and managing the celebrity host TV and film star James Nesbitt before, during, and after the awards (including the rehearsals and live show)
- Sourcing and managing suppliers
- Providing and managing equipment for all AV and staging requirements
- Overseeing the set-up of the event including AV equipment and room layouts
- Undertaking all stage management requirements including show calling
- Not only did Apex manage the awards dinner, but we also handled the conference aspect of the event which took place before the ceremony. We made sure that the entire day ran effortlessly for our client.