Traditionally a roadshow that travels throughout the country, this year Four Seasons opted to combined their National Conference and annual Care Awards.
Bringing all 600 attendees to one venue in the centre of the country, this project showcases Apex’s skill at managing large multi-headed events that deliver fantastic results and added wow factor.
What we did
As well as organising the setup of the main conference and awards evening, Apex handled venue/catering requirements, onsite registrations and AV. And, keen to make the event bright, colourful and exciting, the client entrusted Apex to source and facilitate all the theming requirements, including the onsite venue dressing which incorporated tall feathered centrepieces, colourful chair sashes and extensive lighting.
Overall, apex was responsible for the following tasks at the Four Seasons Health Care, National Conference & Care Awards:
- Venue sourcing and management
- Design and management of online delegate registration site for the National Conference in line with company branding
- Design and management of online delegate registration site for the Care Awards in line with company branding
- Design and production. This included:
- Generating ideas and concepts for event theming and implementing
- Delegate name badges
- All event signage
- Stage graphics for both the conference and the awards
- Celebrity host sourcing and management
- Delegate management pre-event and onsite. This included:
- Sending over 600 personalised ‘save the dates’, invitations, reminders and final information to the client’s email database
- Producing weekly client reports
- Managing accommodation requirements
- Collating dietary requirements and implementing with the venue
- Seating plans
- Sourcing and facilitating a digital check-in service for all guests attending the awards evening
- All AV provision including stage set, video, audio, and a highly interactive voting and audience participation system