Each year, Four Seasons Healthcare holds a roadshow to motivate and inform its employees; providing a clear and positive vision for the year ahead. This year, the roadshow expanded is reach, growing from five locations in 2016, to six in 2017. As in previous years, Four Seasons trusted Apex’s judgement and expertise to help select the right venues, fulfil its creative vision, and manage the logistics to tight timescales.
This year, the roadshow consisted of six back-to-back, day-long events in Belfast, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Luton, and Nottingham. Due to a demanding schedule, first-class organisation and time management skills were essential. The client also wanted to incorporate a local flavour alongside the core management messages, which meant liaising with six separate regional managers and helping them devise individual content and creative touches.
What we did
This year, Four Seasons opted to create a ‘lounge’ feel throughout. This consisted of living style stage graphics, multi-coloured cushions on every chair, throws, rugs, armchairs, lamps, sofas, and table decorations. All the theming was sourced, designed, and facilitated by Apex, including the onsite venue dressing. Apex was also responsible for the overall production and event management for the roadshow, including:
- Agenda development based on the client brief
- Conducting site visits to all possible venues and assessing each venue to determine whether it could meet all the individual event requirements
- Creating and updating a branded event website specific to each location
- Set-up and management of onsite delegate registration
- Designing and sending out over 550 personalised email invitations, as well as reminders and final information emails to the client’s database
- Managing invite responses and providing delegate registration reports to the client
- Managing and booking accommodation and travel requirements for each location
- Managing dietary requirements with all six venues
- Design and production of stage set
- Designing all aspects of event production with specific theming and lighting
- Design, production and fulfilment of delegate name badges and event signage
- Distributing delegate bags at each event
- Sourcing a facilitator for the duration of the event at each of the six locations
- Venue management before, during, and after the event.