Leading Indian pharmaceutical company Laurus Labs wanted to impress their European CPHi show delegates with a high impact evening event.
For the 2017 Frankfurt event, Apex organised and managed an impressive networking dinner for over 100 customers and colleagues, in addition to building a hugely successful custom exhibition stand.
With Apex’s experience in both event management and exhibition stand design, we were uniquely placed to offer a joined-up approach and give Laurus Labs a fantastic event.
Our experience takes us all over the world, and we are looking forward to working with Laurus again in 2018, in Madrid!
What we did
Apex was responsible for managing the lavish evening event and helping to wow Laurus Lab’s important guests. This included:
- Liaising with and managing the event venue
- Generating ideas for the dinner and overseeing the set-up of the event including AV equipment, table décor and room layouts
- Organising all catering for the event, including choosing menus, arranging a drinks reception and working onsite with the external catering team
- Sourcing an external catering company to prepare a dinner for 120 people
- Designing the event invitations
- Suggesting, sourcing, booking and managing several different forms of entertainment for both the drinks reception and the evening dinner (this included a digital magician for the drinks reception and a saxophone player to play during the dinner)
- Sourcing and managing an AV supplier to assist with entertainment requirements
- Sourcing and managing coach transfers for all guests
- Organisation of, and facilitating a private tour for all guests of the museum during the drinks reception alongside the venue staff.
In addition to impressing at the evening event, Apex also designed and built a clean, sleek, high-quality exhibition stand which generated real conversations and helped Laurus Lab’s to meet its overall objectives. Find out more.