Leading Indian pharmaceutical company Laurus Labs wanted to impress their European CPHi show delegates with a high impact exhibition stand.
In 2017, the event took place in Frankfurt, and, as well as designing and building a hugely successful custom exhibition stand, the client also required support to manage a lavish evening dinner for over 100 customers and colleagues.
With Apex’s experience in both event management and exhibition stand design, we were uniquely placed to offer a joined-up approach and we gave Laurus Labs a fantastic event and exhibition experience.
What we did
Laurus Labs wanted a clean, sleek, high-quality exhibition stand. However, while the aesthetic was to be simple, the design required some very specific requirements because, in addition to an impactful visual presence at the event, it was crucial to create an experience that would lead to real conversations and the achievement of objectives.
The Apex stand delivered:
- A contemporary display showcasing the customer’s services and messages in a welcoming and informative environment
- A design which brought the Laurus Labs brand to the forefront, highlighting the logo and identity in a unique way across the hall
- Careful consideration of the hall plan, the likely flow of traffic, and the orientation of the space, incorporating two hall pillars
- A flexible and practical space to facilitate a busy schedule of meetings and customer hospitality (with five enclosed meeting rooms for approximately 40 scheduled meetings per day)
- Innovative use of technology and lighting to enhance the brand
- Presentation screen wall for video footage
- A counter to serve a selection of restaurant standard pre-prepared Indian meals on the stand each lunchtime, along with tea/coffee and ice cream throughout the day
- The successful incorporation of several additional ideas (provided by Apex) to attract delegates and enrich their experience at the exhibit. This included ice cream in branded tubs and virtual reality interactive content via headsets
- Kitchen, fridge, freezer store etc.
In addition to our work on the exhibition stand, Apex was also responsible for organising an impressive evening networking dinner for Laurus Lab’s customers and colleagues. Find out more.