Autac is the leading UK designer and manufacturer of high-quality coils and retractable coiled cable assemblies. The company’s products are used in a diverse range of industries including electrical & commercial vehicle, aviation, defence, communication, agriculture, marine, oil, chemical and medical distribution.
Autac wanted a self-build solution that was easy to transport and assemble, and which looked smart and professional. What they didn’t want was an ‘off the shelf’ look.
What we did
- Proposed a flexible and linkable system which had the added benefit of being easy to set-up and scalable, so if Autac wishes to adapt the size in the future, this can be accomplished
- Created an aesthetically striking solution with a seamless backdrop that communicated the key market sectors which Autac operates in
- Incorporated a TV screen which conveyed more technical information with the ability to quickly and easily update individual graphic panels as required
- Divided the stand into two sections Commercial Vehicles and Bespoke coils
- Provided the flexibility to demonstrate the diversity of cable and socket solutions for both market sectors
- Designed two cable/plug towers for the client’s CV range, and a free-standing totem with central LED lit column to showcase their bespoke coil design and manufacturing expertise
- Created a stand that demonstrated to visitors how Autac’s products would work for their particular requirements
- Used our extensive in-house knowledge of modular display systems and POS design expertise to supply Autac with a stand that was tailored to their specific needs
- Handled the graphic design of the stand – another in-house service – which allowed Apex to control the whole supply process right through to the point of delivery