When it comes to exhibiting, banner stands are undoubtedly cost-effective. And, if you are struggling with your budget, we supply a range of good quality banner stands in various sizes. But, if you are looking to deliver a return on your investment (ROI), there is a smarter way. And, if you upgrade to a reusable exhibition stand, you will save money over time.
Modern alternatives to pop up banner exhibition stands
If you’re looking to attract new business at a tradeshow or other event, you need something that will get you noticed. So why spend your budget on stand space if you are just going to decorate it with an uninspiring pop-up? It takes seven seconds to make an impression, so to give your business the best chance of success you could:
Enhance your basic stand with eye-catching graphics
And, because we know what it takes to stand out, we can design and print these for you.
Invest in a new generation of portable stands
If you want something that catches the eye, we recommend you talk to us about our Apex Twist System. Easy to set up and scalable, you can adapt the size for future shows without any fuss. We can also cleverly design your display to make it look unique. We also keep it simple so that you can build it yourself.
Draw attention to your stand by adding some extra components
Exhibition counters, tables and advertising plinths for portable demonstrations and sales promotions can add an extra dimension to your banner exhibition stand. Flags, gazebo tents, inflatables, lighting, furniture seating and iPad display signs can also help you to stand out.
Provide more creative giveaways
Exhibition attendees love a good giveaway, and corporate gifts are an excellent way to foster goodwill. But, you can only go so far with the usual pens and USBs. So, think carefully about how best to use freebies to represent your brand. Consider things like tasty food, care packages for attendees who are on their feet all day (include power-snacks, blister plasters and aspirin!). Or a handy phone charger to draw people in.
Upgrade to a flexible, versatile exhibition stand
If you are serious about achieving ROI and making an impact, we have developed innovative and affordable ways of using different media and re-usable components. And, with lightweight alloys, tensioned fabrics and hi-tech plastics all used to produce contemporary and high-quality displays, you can adapt your display for many different shows and hall spaces.
Why upgrade to a reusable exhibition stand?
Today, savvy organisations are ditching the pop-up and turning to affordable, eye-catching and reusable exhibition stands that can be adapted and reconfigured for many different shows and hall spaces.
Here are just some of the benefits of using a reusable exhibition stand:
- With a reusable exhibition stand, you can swap out the customised graphics to change your message. At the same time, the overall look and feel of your brand remains the same
- Because it can be adapted to suit different shows, floor spaces, and even various departments and product areas, you get something unique while making your budget work harder
- You don’t have to worry about throwing your display (and your money) in the skip after the show is over. And if storage is a concern – we can look after your stand for you between shows
- Modular exhibition stands are easier to transport and set up than traditional exhibition stands
- Modular exhibition stands are easy to set up compared to conventional stands that are often bigger, bulkier, and more complicated to assemble (and take down)
- Reusable exhibition stands are great for advertising and increasing the visibility of your brand. And, because you can use them at as many events as you want, you will spread your marketing message to a much wider audience
- Because they are flexible and versatile, reusable exhibition stands can be applied as a stand-alone display or as part of a larger design
- It’s easy to add some bells and whistles to your reusable exhibition stand. For example, video, iPads, touch screens, triggered motion sensors, interactive screens, holographs, etc.
- Other benefits include the reduced storage and transport costs associated with smaller components. And the need for fewer people to build the exhibit on site
- You can scale up your reusable exhibition stand as your budget allows
- At Apex, our reusable exhibition stands are made from high-quality materials. This means that they are long-lasting.
The reusable exhibition stand will save you money over time
By delivering maximum bang for buck over time, reusable exhibition stands provide a high return on investment. And, if you want to maximise budget while keeping things fresh, our modular marvels can be updated quickly and easily with interchangeable graphics and different components. So, as well as standing the test of time, our modern systems provide the potential for unlimited creativity.
Put us to the test, and we’ll show you how much you can save on multiple exhibitions, without sacrificing visual impact or visitor appeal.
One of the UK’s leading exhibition stand design agencies, at Apex we are at the cutting-edge of our industry and we know what it takes to create a successful exhibition stand. Whatever your budget. To find out more about how we can keep you ahead of the competition, contact Apex today, or call on + 44 (0)1625 429370 to discuss your requirements in more depth.