“Thank you for helping to make our conferences successful.”
Four Seasons Healthcare has over 300 care homes across the UK; each one specialising in providing safe, high-quality care for residents.
Following a challenging year for the social care industry, in 2016 Four Seasons invested in a roadshow to deliver key messages about the previous 12 months; reassuring, motivating, and informing employees, while providing a clear and positive vision for the year ahead.
Taking place in venues across England, as well as in Northern Ireland and Scotland, as a returning client, Four Season knew it could trust Apex to deliver its event requirements; on time and in budget.
The Four Seasons Healthcare Roadshow consisted of five back-to-back, day-long events across the UK. Starting in Belfast, then Glasgow, Newcastle, Bolton, and ending in Oxford. With such a demanding schedule, time management, organisation, and hard work were essential to ensure these events ran smoothly.
With responsibility for venue liaison, Apex conducted site visits at each location to determine their suitability. Once happy that the sites could meet the various requirements of our client, we proceeded to deal with all venue liaison and contracting.
However, this was only part of our brief. We were also responsible for sending out over 500 personalised email invitations in each event location, the registration and management of these delegates, catering, AV, and room layouts. And we had to ensure that the budgets worked for our client.
Luckily our team has everything it takes to make this happen.
On this project we:
- Conducted site visits to all possible venues in the desired five locations, and took care of the venue contracts and management
- Sent out over 500 personalised email invitations to delegates for each of the five locations
- Collated all responses from invitations
- Managed accommodation and travel requirements across the UK; booking the relevant number of hotel rooms at each location
- Designed, printed and produced event signage, stage logo boards and delegate name badges
- Researched and sourced suitable facilitators for each of the five locations
- Set up the contracts and managed the facilitators before, during, and after the awards
- Handled the online delegate sign-up process
- Produced delegate packs at each event
- Oversaw the set-up of the event including AV equipment and room layouts
- Undertook all stage management requirements
- Handled all catering needs at each venue.
As the day-long events were back-to-back, a very quick turnaround was required each evening after the event closed; with the next venue to be set up and ready to go.
But with over 25 years’ event management experience, multi-site events aren’t anything new to Apex. In fact, we're as comfortable organising an event roadshow spanning the country as we are arranging a one-day conference.